Easing pain for thirty years
Keith Sparling has been practising as an osteopath in the Brentwood area for more than 30 years. He treats people of all ages, including babies, reducing pain and improving their mobility.
This established professional is known for his caring approach and friendly,
non-judgmental manner. Most of Keith’s patients come from recommendations from other members of the medical profession and his patients.
Call 01277 514781 to make an appointment.
The Brentwood Osteopath can improve your wellbeing / health by:
- Reducing your pain
- Improving your sporting performance
- Alleviating back pain
- Increasing your flexibility
- Correcting work-related injuries
- Improving your sleep patterns
- Easing migraines and headaches
- Remedying repetitive strain injuries
- Keeping long term problems at bay
- Resolving sports injuries